Go to Top

Frequently Asked Questions

Below are some of the most frequently asked questions related to claiming. If you require any further information please contact us on 0800 180 4200.

I’m not sure what type of personal injury I can claim for?

You can claim for any type of personal injury, as long as it was caused by someone else and happened within the last three years. The most common types of personal injuries are the result of workplace accidents, road traffic accidents and trips, slips or falls.

I think I have a claim, but I’m not 100% sure?

It’s fine if you don’t know if you have a compensation claim. The team of advisors at Access 2 Compensation are there to provide help and advice and will let you know if you are entitled to make a compensation claim for your personal injury.

How do I make a claim?

You can call the advisors at Access 2 Compensation who will be able to assist you and let you know if you are entitled to make a claim. Just make sure you have all the details regarding the incident, so they can get a good idea of your entitlement.

My accident happened more than three years ago?

We would advise you to get in touch within three years from the accident but in some cases we may be able to help if it was longer. It is always worthwhile giving us a call anyway and we can offer you advice.

Why Should I Choose Access2Compensation?

Access 2 Compensation have highly trained and experienced advisors who will take the time to go through your claim so you understand the full process. Your claim will be dealt with quickly, efficiently and you will be made to feel comfortable throughout the process.